Daytona Beach Information
General Beach Regulations
Please take care not to park in soft sand areas or on vegetation.
- Be sure that any fires are contained to a grill, and please dispose of ashes properly once cooled.
- All fires are contained to a grill and that you dispose of ashes after they have cooled.
- Use only paper products on the beach, and dispose of them in the trash cans which are posted conveniently throughout the length of the beach.
- Neither overnight parking, camping nor alcoholic beverages are permitted on the beach.
- Dogs are permitted in specific areas only.
- Contact one of the Beach Patrol officials for assistance.
- The Daytona Beach area’s highly trained lifeguards use a system of flags to signify beach conditions and keep beachgoers safe.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the beach.